A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Olen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Olen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Olen graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Olen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Olen DO is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Olen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Olen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Olen practices Anesthesiology near Midland, MI.
See Midland Anesthesiologists.