Learn more about Dr. Thomas Olexa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Olexa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olexa
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olexa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Olexa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olexa graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Olexa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Olexa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Olexa practice?
- Dr. Thomas Olexa has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Olexa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sandusky, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, OH and Port Clinton, OH.
See Sandusky Surgeons.