Learn more about Dr. Thomas Olexa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Olexa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olexa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olexa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Olexa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olexa graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Olexa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Olexa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Olexa practice?
- Dr. Thomas Olexa has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Olexa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Orthopedic Surgeons.