Learn more about Dr. Thomas Olexa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Olexa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Olexa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olexa graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olexa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olexa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Olexa practice?
Dr. Thomas Olexa practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Sandusky, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Port Clinton, OH.
See Sandusky Orthopedic Surgeons and Sandusky Sports Medicine Doctors.