Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Neil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Neil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Neil, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neil graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. O'Neil has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jeffrey O'Neil DO is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. O'Neil practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Neil has 13 office locations.
Dr. Thomas O'Neil practices Neurology near Hamtramck, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Troy, MI.
See Hamtramck Neurologists.