A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Neil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Neil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Neil, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neil graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. O'Neil has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Neil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans