A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Orcutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Orcutt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Orcutt, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Orcutt graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orcutt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Orcutt MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Orcutt practice?
- Dr. Thomas Orcutt has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Orcutt practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.