inactive

Overall Review

no change

February 15th, 2013
patient
The best in his field and I wish he was not retired. I miss him and his great work.

July 12th, 2012
THE BEST
DR. ORCUTT HAS RETIRED, BUT HE WAS THE BEST AT HIS TRADE. HE DID BEAUTIFUL WORK AND TREATED PATIENTS WITH CLASS. HE WILL BE MISSED!

January 4th, 2012
I do not have enough time to list all of his attibutes in his field. He has retired now and he will be missed by so many. He changed my life and I look and feel younger because of his great work. He had a wonderful team and they all cared about you and hs is a pro like no other in his field.

July 13th, 2011
Former Patient
Dr. Orcutt is an extraordinaryly caring, kind and talented doctor. I know of no better doctor in his field anywhere. There is not enough space here to list of all his true attributes. Thank you for all you do for others !

April 15th, 2011
He is the best. I am now 74 years old and Dr Orcutt did my cosmetic surgery when I was 48. Who would have thoughtI would still look younger than I truly am. People tell me that I look 50's.He made my life better. I am still working in my profession because I don't look like thte old lady that I am.He and his staff (Carol) was the best.