Dr. Thomas Charles Overholt MD is male, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Hospitalist.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Overholt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Overholt graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Overholt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Winchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Overholt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Overholt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Overholt practice?
Dr. Thomas Overholt practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Hospitalist near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Overholt, Dr. Tomas Overholt, Dr. Tommie Overholt, Dr. Tommy Overholt