A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Overholt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Overholt
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Overholt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Overholt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Overholt graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Overholt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Overholt MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Overholt practice?
- Dr. Thomas Overholt has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Overholt practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Pediatricians.