Dr. Thomas Alderson MD Patient Reviews

2.3
  • 3 reviews

August 15th, 2016
He don't listen ,very rude and stays on vacation. His office staff act like they can't do anything on their own. His first diagnosis was an operation he read from my c-t scan. A month later he was all but jumping for the lithrotipsy he read from a x-ray. He did a very poor job on that. His bedside manner is below poor. Ill probably lose my job behind his neglect and care for me. 2 months I lived in pain and after the lithrotipsy it became even worse. His answer to that. Ill find you another Dr because Im going to be gone AGAIN. Gee thanks for nothing but running my insurance bill up. Never again will I see that Dr. Poor poor poor.

July 31st, 2016
Butcher
Do not go to this butcher. He has no idea what is to be ethical. He performed a circumcision 2 month ago with out explaining how or options on the procedure. I m not satisfied on what he did to me. Very mad and besides he will not use gloves wen he examined you. Rude and unprofessional. Don't go to him.

August 19th, 2015
Rude, mean man, not fit for animals
This man treated me like dirt under his feet. He is a very unethical doctor, and I urge all of you to stay away. I suffered for months so needlessly, because he is just evil. It's not surprising that his waiting room stays empty.