Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Oswego, OR, with another office in Portland, OR. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and Internal Medicine. Thomas Anderson is affiliated with Meridian Park and Providence St Vincent Medical Center. He speaks English.
Thomas Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Thomas Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Oswego, OR.
Dr. Curtis Thiessen
Lake Oswego, OR 0 mi32
Dr. Megan Thygesen
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Lake Oswego, OR 0 mi18
Dr. Jennifer Gibson
Lake Oswego, OR 0.01 mi13