A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bailey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bailey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- The Women's Hospital
- Deaconess Cross Pointe Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Bailey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bailey practices Family Medicine near Tell City, IN.
See Tell City Primary Care Doctors.