A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Barbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Barbour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Barbour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbour graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Barbour has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Perry Barbour MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Barbour practice?
- Dr. Thomas Barbour has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Barbour practices Internal Medicine near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Internists.