A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Barbour is Excellent. Dr. Barbour has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Barbour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbour graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barbour has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of South Bend
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center-South Bend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barbour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Barbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Barbour practice?
Dr. Thomas Barbour practices Internal Medicine near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Barbour, Dr. Tomas Barbour, Dr. Tommie Barbour, Dr. Tommy Barbour