A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Costello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Costello, Neurologist, Anesthesiologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Costello graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Costello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Salem County
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas P Costello DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Costello practice?
- Dr. Thomas Costello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Costello practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.