Neurologist, Anesthesiologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon

Patient show details Patient
by Brian on May 29th, 2016

Dr Costello saved me from searching,again. Rheumatologists, Big name firms (several), it al became so frustrating. The only thing that was prompt, timely and relentless has been the pain. Dr Costello has changed that for me. He takes the time to find things that will work, but not interfere with other medications I have to take. This guys an ace. A real win for me. Thanks Doc!!

Mar 13th, 2016

One of the most thorough physicians I've met!

Dec 8th, 2015

Dr Costello is a wonderful, kind, caring, and compassionate doctor. He really cares about his patients and won't give up until he finds something that works for YOU. He is amazing.

May 4th, 2015

Excellent,professional and very competent. Highly skilled and knowledgeable.

Excellent pain management specialist! show details Excellent pain management specialist!
Apr 7th, 2015

Very thorough,, holistic approach. Couldn't have been more pleased. Wish all doc's were like this one..

compassionate show details compassionate
Aug 3rd, 2012

Dr. Thomas P. Costello: three succinct words to describe him "compassionate, supportive, encouraging"

S/I Joint show details S/I Joint
May 4th, 2011

I have to agree with another patient that said, Dr Costello will get to the root of the problem.I'm glad I was referred to him, he is very professional and knows what he's doing. Dr Costello shows that he wants to help you get better and i'm glad he's one of the better doctor's and i'm blessed to have him as my doctor I wish I can say that about other's

Jan 24th, 2011

i have been looking a very long time for a dr. like him . he really spends alot of time with me and always has made me feel alot better leaving than when i came in . when i first went to dr. costello 8yrs. ago i asked him to never give up on me .... and he hasn't . if one thing doesn't work he will try another until he finds something to give me releif . thankyou GOD for bringing dr. costello into my life .

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by D. Richardson on Dec 22nd, 2009

VERY!!!! Concerned with your care....very few left like him in the world!

Jul 13th, 2009

Clearly a very, very skilled physician in pain diagnostics and pain management. After disappointing visits to others, the combination of Dr. Costello's knowledgable and thorough approach, his penetrating questions and truly professional demeanor was an absolute breath of fresh air. Really nows his stuff.(Also, he's a real Dr. McDreamy!)