Neurologist, Anesthesiologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  compassionate  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2012

Dr. Thomas P. Costello: three succinct words to describe him "compassionate, supportive, encouraging"

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

If you need a doctor who is compassionate, will actually listen to you, spend adequate time with you, diagnosis your specific issue(s), and work hard to reduce or eliminate your pain, your search is over. Dr. Costello will not load you up on medications that mask your pain; he actually takes the time to figure out what the source of your pain is, and then tries to control it using a program taylored to your specific needs.I seen many doctors due to my back issues. Dr. Costello is the first one provide results; he spent more time with me on my first visit, posed and answered more questions than any of the other doctors I've seen, combined.If your looking for relief, and it's possible, you can't do better than Dr. Costello.Steve K.

|  S/I Joint  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

I have to agree with another patient that said, Dr Costello will get to the root of the problem.I'm glad I was referred to him, he is very professional and knows what he's doing. Dr Costello shows that he wants to help you get better and i'm glad he's one of the better doctor's and i'm blessed to have him as my doctor I wish I can say that about other's

Apr 2nd, 2011

Others failed, but he was able to manage my back pain!

Jan 24th, 2011

i have been looking a very long time for a dr. like him . he really spends alot of time with me and always has made me feel alot better leaving than when i came in . when i first went to dr. costello 8yrs. ago i asked him to never give up on me .... and he hasn't . if one thing doesn't work he will try another until he finds something to give me releif . thankyou GOD for bringing dr. costello into my life .

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by D. Richardson on Dec 22nd, 2009

VERY!!!! Concerned with your care....very few left like him in the world!

Jul 13th, 2009

Clearly a very, very skilled physician in pain diagnostics and pain management. After disappointing visits to others, the combination of Dr. Costello's knowledgable and thorough approach, his penetrating questions and truly professional demeanor was an absolute breath of fresh air. Really nows his stuff.(Also, he's a real Dr. McDreamy!)