A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Davis, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Davis FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Davis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Davis has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Davis practices Interventional Cardiology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Cardiologists.