A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ducker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ducker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ducker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas P Ducker MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Ducker practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ducker has 11 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ducker practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Chaska, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Oncologists.