A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dunne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunne
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dunne, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunne graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Dunne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Us A. Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Dunne MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Dunne practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dunne has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Dunne practices Psychiatry near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Psychiatrists.