A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Evans, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Evans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Paul Evans MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Evans practice?
- Dr. Thomas Evans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Evans practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Huntingdon, TN.
See Huntingdon Internists and Huntingdon Pediatricians.