A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. T Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. T Fitzgerald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. T Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. T Patrick Fitzgerald MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. T P. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. T Fitzgerald has 2 office locations.
Dr. T Fitzgerald practices Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons.