Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Foley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diseases in Twins
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Growth Disorders
- Infant Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Foley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Preston Foley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Foley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Foley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Foley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians and Pittsburgh Pediatric Specialists.