Learn more about Dr. Thomas Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foley
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Foley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diseases in Twins
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Growth Disorders
- Infant Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Foley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Preston Foley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Foley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Foley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Foley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians and Pittsburgh Endocrinologists.