Learn more about Dr. Thomas Galvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Galvin is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galvin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galvin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Galvin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galvin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Galvin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Galvin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Galvin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Galvin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Galvin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Orthopedic Surgeons.