Learn more about Dr. Thomas Galvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Galvin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galvin
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galvin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Galvin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galvin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Galvin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Galvin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Galvin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Galvin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Galvin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Surgeons.