A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Galvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Galvin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Galvin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galvin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Galvin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Galvin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Galvin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Galvin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Galvin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Surgeons.