Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gross, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas P Gross MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Gross practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gross has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gross practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Irmo, SC and West Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Surgeons.