Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gross, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas P Gross MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Gross practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gross practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Surgeons.