Dr. Thomas Gross MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 9 reviews

July 6th, 2016
Dr.Gross performed a right hip resurface on me 7 weeks ago. I had lived in pain for two years. I am now walking over two miles each day, pain free. He and his team are truly remarkable in every way. They have restored my quality of life which is priceless. Thank you Dr. Gross, Lee Webb, Nancy and the rest of the islands Orthopaedics team!

February 18th, 2016
School Principal
My wife and I were exceptionally happy with Dr. Gross, as well as Lee, Nancy and the entire staff. The experience was very professional, organized and caring. We had not planned on making the 7 hour trip back to see Dr. Gross for my 6 week follow-up appointment but honestly just wanted to go see him and his staff. I walked 1 mile unassisted at 3 weeks and 2 miles unassisted at 6 weeks. I have had no pain since about 1 week out, which was surgical incision soreness and not hip pain. In the event my other hip should ever need resurfacing I will be calling Dr. Gross without hesitation. I recommend Dr. Gross and his whole staff with absolutely no reservations.

January 15th, 2016
drop foot
dr. gross did a good job om wifes hip but gave her drop foot.He has never offered to compeHe has ruinsate for injury.Still has drop foot a year later.Now she has lost her job because she cant walk on her foot for only two hours.Foot still hurts and swells up.We have both lost health insur.He has ruined her life.Now she has to wear a brace everywhere she goes.The only things hes says is hes sorry.Has offered no money.

December 22nd, 2015
Happy
Dr. Gross, and his NP, were very professional and knowledgeable, willing to listen and discuss any issues/concerns. The surgery went well, with no nausea and well-controlled pain level, and able to return to work in 4 weeks. The staff is so helpful and awesome.

January 25th, 2013
Hip Hip Hooray
Hip resurfacing- I am very happy with the results so far. I am 6 weeks after surgery and have not really had any problems.

March 5th, 2010
great experience with recent hip resurfacing.

October 15th, 2009
Perhaps my favorite medical professional
This guy and his skill gave me back my active life. Brilliant mind, tireless, positive. Surrounds himself with top-notch assistants and office staff. I traveled 900 miles for his services, and would do it again in a heartbeat if the need arose.

October 1st, 2009
One of the best if not the best in the country!
Dr. Gross is polite, professional and brilliant. My husband is still able to water and snow ski, play ice hockey, run and play soccer with 18 year olds at age 51. He did a hip resurfacing a few years ago that gave him the ability to continue on with his participation in all sports. We will use him again ! We will fly in from another state because he is the best! His staff is too. Thank you for all!

February 17th, 2009
Great surgeon
Dr. Gross spends as much time as you need in your office visits and his staff is marvelous. He will fix your hip, as he did both my husbands hips.