Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hawk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hawk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawk
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hawk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hawk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawk graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hawk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Mary Shiels Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Parker Hawk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Hawk practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hawk has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hawk practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.