A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Jacobson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Jacobson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jacobson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- Orange City Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Paul Jacobson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Jacobson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Jacobson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA.
See North Sioux City Orthopedic Surgeons.