Learn more about Dr. Thomas Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Jacobson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Jacobson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jacobson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- Orange City Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Paul Jacobson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Jacobson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Jacobson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA.
See North Sioux City Surgeons.