A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lawrence, MBA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Practice
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Lawrence has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Lawrence MBA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lawrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lawrence practices Family Medicine near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, MD.
See Salisbury Primary Care Doctors.