A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lawrence, MBA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Practice
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Lawrence has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Lawrence MBA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lawrence has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lawrence practices Family Medicine near Laurel, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Dagsboro, DE and Millville, DE.
See Laurel Primary Care Doctors.