A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Love is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Love
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Love, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Love has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas P Love MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Love practice?
- Dr. Thomas Love has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Love practices Emergency Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Emergency Physicians.