Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Martin
Dr. Thomas Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Post Falls, ID, with other offices in Coeur D Alene, ID and Coeur D Alene, ID. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Northwest Specialty Hospital and Kootenai Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Martin has the following 4 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Urgent Care Medicine
Urgent care physicians can offer alternative, timely treatment for patients who need medical answers when their primary physicians aren’t available. Physicians at urgent care clinics typically deal with acute care issues, offering short-term...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Family Medicine