Dr. Thomas Patrick Miller MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Pain Medicine, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Miller is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, Asthma, and Back Pain.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Miller practice?
Dr. Thomas Miller practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Pain Medicine, and Hematology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN and Athens, TN.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Oncologists, Tucson Hematologists, Tucson Anesthesiologists, Tucson Pain Management Doctors, Tucson Allergists, Tucson Neurologists, and Tucson Pathologists.