A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Miller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Miller, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Back Pain
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Miller MD is a male Oncologist and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Miller practice?
- Dr. Thomas Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Miller practices Medical Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Oncologists.