A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Miller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Miller, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Back Pain
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Miller MD is a male Oncologist and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Miller practice?
- Dr. Thomas Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Miller practices Medical Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Oncologists.