Learn more about Dr. Thomas Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Miller is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Miller, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Back Pain
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Miller practice?
Dr. Thomas Miller practices Medical Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN and Athens, TN.
See Tucson Oncologists.