A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Miller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Miller, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Miller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Paul Miller MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Miller practice?
- Dr. Thomas Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Miller practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grandville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Allergists and Grand Rapids Internists.