Overall Review

April 1st, 2014
Dr. Thomas P. Morrissey is a skillful surgeon and wonderful doctor. I had a very large ovarian mass which he surgically removed last year. (He performed a total hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy.) He quickly diagnosed me with stage 1 ovarian cancer and recommended 6 chemo treatments. I am very happy to say that I am now cancer-free and on the three-month plan for follow-up blood work and appointments. My experience with him and his office staff in both the Albany and Poughkeepsie offices has been extremely positive. Dr. Morrissey takes time to fully explain issues and procedures, ask questions, and listen for answers. He is also excellent about answering questions without making the patient feel like the appointment is being rushed. He is a kind, compassionate, encouraging doctor whose bedside manner is top notch. I would most definitely recommend him!

May 2nd, 2013
Getting test results is a nightmare. Office staff is incompetent and unresponsive. Dr Morrissey is very compassionate.

July 6th, 2012
Dr Morrissey saved my life. I had stage 2 ovarian cancer. He quickly diagnosed, surgically removed, and immediately began chemo treatments for my cancer. Within 6 months I was cancer free. I recommend Dr Morrissey and his practice to anyone with cancer.