A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nowak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nowak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nowak, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowak graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Nowak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Paul Nowak MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Nowak practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nowak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Nowak practices Neurological Surgery near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See Encinitas Neurological Surgeons.