Learn more about Dr. Thomas Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Phillips, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas City Orthopedic Institute
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas P Phillips MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Thomas Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Phillips practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Orthopedic Surgeons.