A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Porter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Porter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Porter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Porter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Porter practice?
- Dr. Thomas Porter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Porter practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.