A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Williams is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Williams, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Williams has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Williams MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Williams practice?
- Dr. Thomas Williams has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Williams practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists and Rochester Child Psychiatrists.