- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Winkler is Good. Dr. Winkler has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Winkler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Winkler graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Winkler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Garland
- Richardson Medical Center
- Baylor Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winkler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Winkler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Winkler practice?
Dr. Thomas Winkler practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Winkler, Dr. Tomas Winkler, Dr. Tommie Winkler, Dr. Tommy Winkler