Dr. Thomas Winkler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Winkler?

November 9th, 2015

Dr. Winkler has been my primary care physician since 1992 and I've always had great service from him and his nurses. His diagnosis has always been right on the mark and he's stayed on top of my medicine refills and annual check-ups. I've taken my children and now my grandchildren to see him and find him to be a very caring and compassionate doctor. I've always received a letter after my physicals and blood work-ups with suggestions on how I might improve on any issues he might find. I can't imagine anyone NOT liking Dr. Winkler and I recommend him any time the opportunity presents itself.

May 21st, 2015

in a hurry

He is a likeable Person but is always looking at his watch and saying he has people waiting. All the Dr's at this place stopped accepting people with medicare even after being long time patients! This place is more about the money than the patients care, but maybe thats how most Dr's are now a days.

August 24th, 2013

Deadpan Doctor

A disenchanting, uninvolved, utterly off-putting physician who makes the patient feel like he's somehow insane for feeling ill.

July 10th, 2013

I am very pleased with Doctor Winkler and his staff.

July 2nd, 2013

Not sure how he got a medical degree, but Winkler is easily one of the worst doctors I've ever been to. I waited 20+ minutes and he spent maybe 5 with me and sent me off with some drugs. Not at all compassionate, makes you feel like you're just the next in a line of patients. In a hurry to get you out of there and on to the next one. I would not recommend him to a sick cat, let alone a human being. I'm surprised he hasn't lost his license to practice medicine.

May 2nd, 2013

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR

Dr. Winkler is the worst doctor I've ever gone to. He is not willing to take care of the simplest procedures and then always refers you to another doctor. He scheduled me to have a procedure and then at the last minute he decided not to do it when I was already in the office. He doesn't listen and has no compassion. If you are looking for a new doctor, this IS NOT the one for you.

September 11th, 2012

Horrible place, in my opinion and experience.

I actually didn't have any concerns with Winkler personally, other than he seemed kind of in a rush to get done with us, but I had a serious issue with the whole front office and how the place is run. I went to get some immunizations for my kids to start school. Winkler's nurse told me we needed X shots - but X wasn't accurate. We get there to enroll him, and I got 50 people in line behind me, and the school tells me he didn't have a chicken pox shot! How in the world did the nurse miss something like that?? Unacceptable.So, I tried CALLING the office... VOICEMAIL! During business hours, around 11am - AND NO ONE WAS THERE TO ANSWER THIS VERY URGENT PHONE CALL.Unaccpetable!We're switching.VERY dissatisfied.

April 7th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

I LOVE Dr. Winkler, I have been going to him since I was 12 years old and now I'm 30. I'm not sure what the other low rates are for because he is the most caring doctor I have ever had! He is one of the best doctors and the only doctor that I feel comfortable with. I have three small children that I take to him and wouldn't trust anyone else with my children's health. Not only is he a good doctor the two nurses that he currently has are friendly and caring as well. I recommend him to anyone!!

December 21st, 2011

Complete idiot.

I wouldn't trust this guy to diagnose an ingrown toenail. A complete crackpot. After my first visit I left with the impression he should be reported and possibly arrested for his careless misunderstanding and gross negligence of prescriptions. He his older and set in his ways and does not care nor listen to what the patient is saying. Instead he will give you a handfull of sucker pills but preach about others. He needs to go back to school to take a refresher course. He is completely out of touch. All his patients will be in my prayers. He is one of a growing number or irresponible doctors with a criminal lack of knowledge and ignorance to medications. For those that want to critize my review go ahead. I one hundred percent have seen this doctor once, paid my copay, and my insurance was filed. This is my personal opinion based on my experience. My views are honest and from the heart and truthfull. In the DFW area there are tens of thousands of MDs. The choice is yours.

May 19th, 2010

Dr winkler is excellent

A really great doc- responsive, knowledgeable, professional.

October 3rd, 2009

MY Doctor and I have referred over 20 of my family and friends!

Dr Winkler diagnosed a heart attack in my best friend who was 32 and complaining of back spasms... Many other Dr's would have given him a muscle relaxer and sent him on his way. He also diagnosed my uncle's brain tumor when we all thought it was old age or Alzheimer's. Despite what one person said, he has EXCELLENT bedside manor and is extremely compassionate. For the past several years, I have had 2-3 kidney stones per year... If the need to see Dr. Winkler arises, he is ALWAYS compassionate and caring!My kids (two small children) love him even though they have had their shots when they see him. I have referred over 20 of my friends and family to him, and I will NOT change doctors for any reason!In my opinion, Dr. Winkler is what Doctors were originally meant to be like.

April 1st, 2009

Not a people doctor

Rude, abrupt and not the least bit compassionate. Very good and thorough at diagnosing and treating issues, but doesn't have a clue about bedside manner.