Learn more about Dr. Thomas Palella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Palella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Palella, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Palella graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palella has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Daniel Palella MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Palella practice?
- Dr. Thomas Palella has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Palella practices Rheumatology near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines Rheumatologists.