Learn more about Dr. Thomas Palella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Palella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Palella, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Palella graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palella has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Palella practice?
Dr. Thomas Palella practices Rheumatology near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines Rheumatologists.