A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Panasci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Panasci is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Panasci, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panasci graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Panasci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Crouse Hospital
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Panasci MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Panasci practice?
- Dr. Thomas Panasci has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Panasci practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY and Ballwin, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.