Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Panetta
Dr. Thomas Panetta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Neck, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Panetta is affiliated with University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and Staten Island University South. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Panetta has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Thomas Panetta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Mansoor Beg
Medical Oncology, General Surgery
Great Neck, NY 0 mi31
Dr. Rafik Moufid
Great Neck, NY 0 mi22