A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Panichella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Panichella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Panichella, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Panichella graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Panichella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Panichella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Panichella practice?
Dr. Thomas Panichella practices Ophthalmology near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Ophthalmologists.