A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Panichella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Panichella is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panichella
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Panichella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Panichella, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Panichella graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Panichella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Panichella MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Panichella practice?
- Dr. Thomas Panichella has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Panichella practices Ophthalmology near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Ophthalmologists.