Dr. Thomas Paone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Paone?

January 21st, 2017

Life Saver

I was seen by Dr Paone in L&D @Methodist Hospital in 2014. I had a cervical cerclage that my OB couldn't take out, and was pending going under anesthesia to have it removed. Dr Paone asked if I would allow him to try to cut the strings. I was terrified to allow him to attempt as the doctor who performed the procedure was unsuccessful in removing the stitches. I reluctantly allowed him to try. Literally 1.5 minutes later, the string was in his hand and out of my body, causing absolutely no pain! Dr Paone was compassionate and patient throughout the entire visit and saved me from having to endure an additional medical procedure to remove my cerclage. He is amazing!

June 30th, 2016

Gentle, empathetic OBGYN

I live right next to NY Methodist Hospital on the Slope and I chose Dr. Paone out of convenience initially, but I will return to him because he is so very understanding and gentle. I am someone who ABHORS being touched in any way by anyone and absolutely dread gyn checkups. Dr. Paone made it painless. He actually treats you like a human being and tells you what he is doing. I learned, for example, that I have a deep cervix. It's very nice to have found my go-to doc.

January 6th, 2016

I recommend him to everyone

November 4th, 2015

The waiting time is really bad, the front staff not pleasant at all

August 13th, 2015

love him the best Dr. he's so sweet. I never had any problems with him .

June 2nd, 2015

GREAT DOCTOR@!!!! I hate teh hosp[ital that he is affiliated with but I love him as my doctor so I continue to suffer at Methodist just to be under his care. He should have his own private practice with another hospital becasue he is awesome. He takes his time and answers all questions asked with detialed information. You feel that you are well informed about everything and I have never been made to feel silly or that I have been railroaded into any procedure. He has delivered both of my children without any complications even during my emergency C- Sec tion.

March 31st, 2015

Excellent Dr.

The best Doctor! patient, knowledgable, and completely willing to allow his patients to have the birth they desire. He doesn't push an agenda, does whatever is best for mom and baby.

February 15th, 2015

Great GYN

Dr Paone is very knowledgable and caring. He held my hand before surgery

February 12th, 2015

Dr.paone delivered all my four kids and such a great doctor..,anybody would love to have him as a doctor..,..he's always there to help and listen make you feel better...I was seven weeks pregnant and my baby was my tube he did my surgery and everything went great....let me just tell you ladies he the doctor you want no question asked

January 16th, 2015

He's such an awesome doctor but front desk staff is horrible. He's very personable and kind ; he doesn't rush you out of his office like most doctors.

April 4th, 2014

first time mom

I would definitely recommend Dr. Paone! During labor and delivery I was so nervous and going through a tough delivery. He helped keep my spirits high and kept me laughing to ease my mind. Although I had to have an episiotomy, my 7lbs 7oz baby girl was born safely

September 18th, 2013

Terrible desk staff.

Dr. Paone is very nice and has a nice bedside manner, but his front desk staff, billing and records departments (part of NY Methodist hospital) are absolutely the worst I have ever encountered. I waited 6 months for results of a simple annual. I wanted the results sent to me to have them for my own records (most doctors offices are happy to give the patient a written report of any lab tests) and had to contact several different departments, send correspondence (snail mail) back and forth, ran into several misunderstandings, waited on hold for upwards of 15 minutes each time I called, and encountered many brush-offs and just plain apathetic behavior. I still can't get my results sent to me. I will never go to Dr. Paone again as long as he is at NY Methodist hospital.