Dr. Thomas Pappavaselio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Pappavaselio?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2017

Kind and thorough

Dr. Pappavaselio takes the time needed for a thorough and complete examination, rather than rushing patients out the door to move on to the next one. He explains what's happening to your eyesight, if needed, and will recommend you to a specialist if he believes it's necessary.

June 6th, 2013

How my eye doctor helped with my liver disease

January 24th, 2012

Worth the wait!

Highly recommend Dr Pappavaselio! He took the time to learn about me and my eye problem. He didn't just diagnose and treat my issue, he is helping me to figure out why I have this issue. It is refreshing to see a doctor that goes the extra mile to look at the big picture, not just deal with the problem in front of him.

January 12th, 2012

An amazing Dr. that is in the "people" business! He is thorough and thinks outside of the box. He thinks beyond "eye's" and for me, suggested a gluten test, which has improved my over all health and has literally changed my life. There's no other Dr. I know that would take the time and CARE enough to approach total body health. AMAZING man!! The staff is kind and attentive. I highly recommend Thomas Pappavaselio and his staff.

September 28th, 2010

Very Impressed!

Dr. Pappavaselio is caring, engaging and listens closely. First he offered good advise based on my history (which means he read it!). After examination, he acted immediately, suspecting a problem. What I found to be most impressive was...Dr. P called me personally within two hours to give me the results of my tests, called a specialist on my behalf (which got me in the door right away)and then called me back several days later to follow up on the results. I have never encounted a Doctor like this and I've been to many!I need to add one more thing...the staff is great! They saw the need to get me in quickly...and they did just that. They are kind and considerate and make the visit pleasurable. So, what more can one ask for?? I highly recommend Thomas P. Pappavaselio, M.D. and his staff at the Tallman Eye Associates!

October 21st, 2015