A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Parent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Parent is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Parent, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parent graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Parent has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Eric Parent MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Parent practice?
- Dr. Thomas Parent has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Parent practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Naples, FL.
See Naples Orthopedic Surgeons and Naples Surgeons.