Learn more about Dr. Thomas Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parks
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Parks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Parks, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Parks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Parks MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Parks practice?
- Dr. Thomas Parks has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Parks practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Addison, TX.
See Addison Physiatrists.