A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Parks, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Parks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Parks MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Parks practice?
- Dr. Thomas Parks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Parks practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Havasu City, AZ and Addison, TX.
See Phoenix Physiatrists.