Learn more about Dr. A Thomas Parsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Thomas Parsa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parsa
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parsa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Thomas Parsa, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsa graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parsa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Thomas Parsa DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. A Thomas Parsa practice?
- Dr. A Thomas Parsa has 1 office location.
Dr. A Thomas Parsa practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
See Brea Primary Care Doctors.