Learn more about Dr. A Thomas Parsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Thomas Parsa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parsa
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Parsa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Thomas Parsa, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsa graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parsa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Thomas Parsa DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. A Thomas Parsa practice?
- Dr. A Thomas Parsa has 1 office location.
Dr. A Thomas Parsa practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
See Brea Primary Care Doctors.