Learn more about Dr. A Thomas Parsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Thomas Parsa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Thomas Parsa, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsa graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parsa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Thomas Parsa DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. A Thomas Parsa practice?
- Dr. A Thomas Parsa has 4 office locations.
Dr. A Thomas Parsa practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Brea Primary Care Doctors.