A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbas Parsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbas Parsa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbas Parsa, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsa graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parsa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbas Thomas Parsa DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abbas T. Parsa practice?
- Dr. Abbas Parsa has 1 office location.
Dr. Abbas Parsa practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
See Brea Family Physicians.