Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Smart and caring doctor show details Smart and caring doctor
by Dianna on Jan 14th, 2016

Dr Parsa has been my doctor for over 20 years. I travel 25 miles to see him and therefore have changed doctors 2 times because of distance and keep going back to him because no other doctor comes close to him. He is caring, spends time with you and his office is immaculate.

Sep 6th, 2011

He was my doctor over 10 years ago when I was a student at UCI (now I love in San Diego). He helped me pull through my pneumonia and he would still be my doctor if I lived in Orange County!

Family Doctor Since Birth show details Family Doctor Since Birth
Jun 12th, 2011

I've been his patient since birth, Lately It's hard to get an appointment with him rather than his physician assistant but he has always shown a caring for me and my family. Some nurses have been there as long as I have been going there. But every time I'm in there I am always asked how I'm doing and my family that has all been there time and time again. The Lobby is a bit uncomfortable and the wait is long, but it is well worth the time.

by Diane Visca on Sep 16th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Parsa's for 20 years, he is the best Dr I have ever been to and I have been to many. His staff is always friendly and caring as well.