Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Parsley
Dr. Thomas Parsley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Binghamton, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Parsley is affiliated with Lourdes Hospital, United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division and UHS Binghamton General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Parsley has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Parsley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Binghamton, NY.
Dr. James Vincens
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Binghamton, NY 0.01 mi26
Dr. Shamsuddin Rana
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Binghamton, NY 0.01 mi49
Dr. Philip Mathew
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Binghamton, NY 0.01 mi4