A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Passmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Passmore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Passmore, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Passmore graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Passmore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Albert Passmore DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Passmore practice?
- Dr. Thomas Passmore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Passmore practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.