Dr. Thomas Frost Patterson MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Patterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections, AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, and Aspergillosis.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance