A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Patterson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Patterson, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Opportunistic Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
- Throat Disorders (Pharyngeal Diseases)
- Thrush (Oral Candidasis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patterson MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Patterson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Patterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Patterson practices Infectious Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Infectious Disease Doctors.