Dr. Thomas Pattison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Pattison?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Pattison?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

July 6th, 2017

Cold and indifferent

This doctor shared office space with my husband, who is now deceased. He apparently is still there but will not answer the door to the office when I go there. I am a nurse and have worked closely with doctors for years. Pattison is very distracted when I have spoken with him, cold and inappropriate. He does not talk medical talk the way physicians usually do. Strange. I came to my husband's office wearing a tee shirt that said "River City Christian" on it and he took one look at and said, "You go THERE?" with a very nasty tone in his voice...he would not let me enter the suite. On another occasion I had a really bad case of the flu and we were having a storm in Sacramento, it was raining hard and extremely windy, I was so sick that I didn't want to go out to an urgent care and have to wait and wait so I asked him to call in a small amount of cough syrup for a really bad cough I had...he refused. Nice guy. I once tried to have a conversation with him about my husband and my concerns what did he do? Gave me a copy of of an article that was about "How to look 7 years younger"...isn't that odd? He was so uncaring...he said, "Let me know how things turn out" in a strange way and we walked down the stairs where he slipped out the door of the building in a way that was like sneaking out...weird.

May 25th, 2017

You helped create my pain.

May 25th, 2017

Vedy Strange.

April 15th, 2013

It takes some time

At first I was not sure he heard or beleived what I was telling him about my injuries or the pathetic actions of the Workers Comp insurance company to prevent me from getting treatment. I eventually found him to be very good at what he does. His staff has always been second to none. Very friendly and kind always.

February 8th, 2011

Would not recommend

I would not treat with this doctor ever again. In my opinion, he is guilty of that common complaint made against doctors, thinking he knows how you feel better than you do yourself. He missed a crucial diagnosis for me because he failed to order the proper diagnostics and failed to take into consideration the symptoms and functional loss I was experiencing. My family doctor was the one who ordered the proper diagnostic and led me to the appropriate specialist for care. I can't emphasize strongly enough how much you should seek other reputable care.

January 26th, 2011

No concept of Pain

If you are in pain, you have a better chance of getting relief from an ER than this man.

May 18th, 2010

He was laughing about my condition ,and didnt take me seriosly

February 24th, 2013