A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Paulus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Paulus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Paulus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulus graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Paulus has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Erwin Paulus MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Paulus practice?
- Dr. Thomas Paulus has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Paulus practices Pediatrics near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pediatricians.